Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update: Spiderman 3 = Lame and and Pei Wei = awesome!

Spiderman 3 officially kinda sucked. It was OK, but you only get to see Venom for like 10 minutes and Sandman gets all soft and philosophical on you at the end. Also, the first 30 minutes is a total chick flick, plus there's a completely random dance sequence. No kidding. That stuff would be fine if I had paid to see west side story, but I did not. I wanted to see some awesome Spider stuff. I was only mildly pleased.

Pei Wei on the other hand was delicious and lived up to all its expectations. Jenn Marcie and Noy participated in this event. Jenn tried to convince us to eat family style, but it was vetoed since that would not stay true to our American heritage.

My fortune: "Someone you care about seeks reconciliation"

I thought it was about Chris, but then I re-read it and since it says I have to care about the person that pretty much rules him out. Anyone else want to apologize for something they did to me?

No comments: